PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Fresh, nostalgic, and immediately identifiable, Peppermint essential oil scent invigorates your mind and inspires a feeling of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil makes a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, which makes it a popular for sports massage.
Enjoy Peppermint oil during a long day at the office, tough workout, or foggy mindset by rubbing it on the back of your neck, temples, and even on your upper lip. The refreshing odor will provide you an increase in positivity! Peppermint is also an excellent alternative for diffusing on its own with harmonious scents like Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!
- Minty, sharp
- Whole plant
- Steam Distillation
- Digestive system, Muscles and Bones, Nervous and Respiratory Systems, Skin
- Bug Repellant, Respiratory, Digestive health
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Create your own home spa. Add a couple drops of Peppermint and Eucalyptus to a warm bath and revel in the relaxing, invigorating scent, and fragrant steam.
- Diffuse and energize the room with the uplifting and awakening scent of Peppermint.