OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
Oregano essential oil (Origanum vulgare) stems from the favorite oregano plant, which will be a part of the mint family and is indigenous to regions of western Asia and the Mediterranean. Its hot, herbaceous properties have made the plant a more favorite ingredient in Italian and Greek cuisine, but you will find lots of Oregano oil applications in anti-inflammatory and aromatic applications too.
Though the oil has a fascinating aromatic profile, Oregano oil advantages also include developing a relaxing experience by means of a heating massage along with a topical program.
- Herbaceous, sharp
- Steam Distillation
- Immune and Respiratory systems, Muscles, and Bones
- Cleansing, Immune System, Digestion, Respiratory, Antioxidants
- Origanum vulgare† leaf oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Oregano Essential Oil Uses:
- Use the advantages of Oregano oil in the home by diffusing it to create a comforting environment.
- Massage into fatigued muscles after activity.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to help unwind and relax before bedtime.
How to Use
Oregano (Origanum vulgare)† leaf/stem oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil