ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Orange is a fresh and energizing scent that invorigorates the mind and body. The monoterpenes in the natural orange are pruifying and cleansing. This natural benefit can be applied to the purifying the body or even in household cleaning products. The strong fresh scent of orange compliments and enhances many other oils.
Try making Orange essential oil component of your morning routine--topically or diffused --to start off with a boost of aroma. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid using it to exposed skin before spending time out in the sun. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or even Patchouli and it.
- Citrus, fresh, sweet
- Orange rind
- Cold Pressed/Expressed
- Digestive and immune systems, emotional balance, skin
- Immune Function, Mind body uplifting, cleanser
- Citrus sinensis† oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Orange essential oil uses:
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in your children's play areas. They will love the sweet, playful scent!
- Depending on what you decide to mix with it, Orange is a great seasonal scent for both cooler and warmer months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon and a hint of Clove to get a festive smell Ideal for the holidays.
- Even clean linens may need just a little freshening. Blend 8--10 drops with warm water or witch hazel in a little spray bottle and simmer over linens and in closets to keep your towels, sheets, and clothing smelling great.
How to Use
Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil