LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender has a scent that is a wonderful mix of refreshing, floral, clean, and serene. It's this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, perfumes, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of the most popular Sana Essential Oils, Lavender oil is a fantastic beginner oil and a must for every home.
Lavender essential oil isn't only a favorite because of its traditional scent--it's also highly versatile. From skincare products to relaxing environments, this oil has a myriad of purposes and benefits in your daily life.
- Floral, sweet, herbaceous, balsamic
- Steam Distillation
- Digestive system, Muscles and Bones, Nervous and Respiratory systems, Skin
- Cardiovascular System, Emotional Balance, Nervous System, Skin
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) † leaf oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to the well-loved aroma with the addition of a couple drops of oil for lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like escape by mixing 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and incorporating into a hot bath.
- Make a fundamental homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your day routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender blended in a spray bottle.
- Produce a DIY space freshener with eucalyptus or eucalyptus it to banish rancid smells.
How to Use
- External: Apply 2--4 drops straight to the desired area. Dilution not mandatory, except the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse around 1 hour 3 times each day
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a health condition, consult with a health practitioner before use. For external use only.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark Location.
Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil