GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
Ginger oil is a favorite essential oil with a warm aroma. It is part of the Zingiberaceae family also is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as soon as the 1st century AD. Ginger is found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
Essential oil advantages comprise aromatic applications and its topical if the oil applied during a massage or is being diffused during a road trip. Its invigorating aroma also makes it hot in the perfume industry.
- Spicy-woody, warm, tenacious, sharp
- Steam Distillation
- Digestive and nervous system
- Healthy Digestion, Bloating, Nausea
-Zingiber officinale† oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Ginger Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse around your home to create a warm, inspiring environment.
- Use a USB Diffuser to freshen stale air in the car using Ginger's refreshing aroma. It is great for everyday errands or off-road street trips.
- Incorporate into your morning skincare regime to experience its energizing aroma and support healthy-looking skin.
How to Use
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)† root oil†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil