GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
Having a sweet, floral odor, there are lots of topical and aromatic Geranium oil uses, including high-end perfumes and skincare products.
Add this oil to cream, body scrub, and skincare products to immediately upgrade the aroma of your personal care products or use Geranium oil to make a pleasant environment by diffusing. Its soothing, rose-like odor can encourage peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for the living room or darkened spaces. You can even add Geranium oil into a steamy bathroom to create a relaxing, spa-like experience.
- Sweet, citrus-rosy, green, fresh
- Steam Distillation
- Clear Skin, Repel Inscects, Hair Health
-Pelargonium graveolens† oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Geranium Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse in the office or classroom for a soothing aroma.
- Add to some neutral moisturizer and use morning and night to create the appearance of healthier-looking skin.
- Combine with oils like Lavender and add into a hot bath. The luxurious aroma will create a private getaway.
- Mix with Lavender oil and scent-free aloe vera to moisturize skin after a long day in the sun.
- Apply to the nape of the neck for a sweet, flowery, and natural perfume.
How to Use
- External: Apply 2--4 drops right to the desired place. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse around 1 hour 3 times each day.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of kids. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a health condition, consult with a health professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark Location.
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil