EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees which grow around 50 feet in elevation and are occasionally known as Gum Trees. The major chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are all eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, which makes it a perfect oil to encourage feelings of breathing and open airways and for developing a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has antimicrobial properties which could be useful for the skin and also for cleansing surfaces as well as the atmosphere. Various studies have revealed that Eucalyptus is successful in assisting reduce tension.
- Camphorous, sweet, airy
- Steam Distillation
- Respiratory system, skin
- Anti-inflammation, Anti-viral
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or toilet.
- Add one drop to moisturizer to revitalizing benefits and applications.
- While showering, place a few drops at the palms, place over the nose, and breathe deeply into invigorate and promote energy
How to Use
External: Dilute 1 drop with a single fall of V-6 or olive oil. Subsequently, apply to the desired place as required.
Aromatic: Diffuse around 30 minutes three times each day.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a health condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Storage: Maintain a cool, dark Location.
Eucalyptus bicostata† (Eucalyptus blue) oil†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil