COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL
Known for its mild, woodsy odor, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin exploited from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata shrub. Together with high levels of both beta-caryophyllene plus a distinctively pleasant aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a more relaxing setting when diffused or applied topically.
Its warm odor also makes Copaiba an excellent addition to your everyday routine and skincare. Insert it to some neutral moisturizer to use its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or use it to bend points following action to get an uplifting, soothing cooldown.
- Spicy, woody
- Steam Distillation
- Cardiovascular health, Antioxidant, Calming, Promotes Clear Skin
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help improve the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after workout. With Wintergreen or Peppermint, combine for an added cooling sensation.
- Diffuse to make a warm, inviting area.
- Create a great smelling beard oil using Copaiba and a lightweight carrier oil.
How to Use
Copaiba (oleoresin) (Copaifera officinalis)† wood oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil